The World Trade Atlas® from Global Trade Information Services is the premier source in the world for timely, easy-to-use trade data. Our unique and dynamic interface allows you to access the data you need with a minimal amount of effort, while providing powerful features that save time.
The World Trade Atlas reports commodities using all levels of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule from the official sources of more than 85 reporting countries. Imports and exports can be displayed using value, quantity and average unit price, as well as import and export market share positions and percent change.
Who uses the World Trade Atlas
Organizations throughout the world rely on the World Trade Atlas® for up-to-date information. These organizations include:
- Government ministries and agencies
- Trade promotion agencies and embassies
- Multinational companies
- Financial institutions
- Research organizations
- Consulting firms
- Educational institutions
- Business associations
- Trade publications
Why you should use the World Trade Atlas
There is no better source for global trade information.
Use the World Trade Atlas to:
- Determine the value of a specific product and identify countries to or from which the product is being exported or imported.
- Find the existing market share of each product by country.
- Compare one country’s trade with others by product.
- Examine new markets and competing products.
- Analyze trends in the market by viewing historical data.
Features that help you work smarter and faster
Time is a valuable commodity. With the World Trade Atlas, you have fast access to the information you need. It allows you to:
- View Harmonized Schedule (HS) codes from the most general to the most detailed level.
- Display data using different time period views: monthly, quarterly, biannually and annually.
- Create customized country or product groups.
- Sort data by country, Harmonized Tariff System code, value, market share or percent change
- View data using value, quantity or average unit price information for at least three-year period.
- Check balance of trade data with individual countries and on individual products.
- Print immediately or save any screen or file in a text or comma-delimited file format
- Toggle between export and import data.