Global Trade Atlas®
The Global Trade Atlas from Global
Trade Information Services is an online trade data system that
offers a unique perspective for viewing the world’s merchandise
trade statistics. It allows users to
view world trade flows for products of interest using the latest
import/export data from the official
sources of more than 85 Countries.
Users can view the imports or exports of
multiple countries on a single screen or focus on the trade of a
particular country. The Global Trade Atlas® reports commodities
using all levels of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule and displays value,
quantity and average unit price, as well as import and export market
share positions and percent change.
Who uses the Global Trade Atlas
Organizations throughout the world rely on
the Global Trade Atlas for up-to-date information. These organizations
- Multinational companies
- Research organizations
- Consulting firms
- Industry associations
- Government agencies
- Financial institutions
Why you should use the Global Trade
Information is the foundation of good
decisions. You can use the Global Trade Atlas® to:
- Track imports and exports of a product on
a global scale on one screen.
- Identify new markets and competing
- Analyze trends in the market by viewing
- Find the existing market share of each
product by country.
Features that help you work smarter
Our trade data system is simple to navigate
and allows the user to view and organize data as needed. With the
Global Trade Atlas you can:
- View Harmonized Schedule (HS) codes from
the most general to the most detailed level.
- Display monthly, quarterly, biannually or
annual value or quantity data for multiple years.
- Create customized country or product
- Derive import/export data for countries
which are not available in the GTA.
Subscription fees are tailored to your
specific requirements based on three factors:
- Number of reporting countries
- Number of 6-digit commodity codes
- Frequency of data updates per year